Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Free Consults at Conferences.

I'm packing again. Looking forward to meeting lots of new facebook and blogging friends at SCGS. I'm wondering if everyone knows to pack their genealogy files?

We bring one of our 42 inch plotters to almost every genealogy conference we go attend. We do that so that our plotter can meet up with your genealogy file--and great things result.

Just bring us a copy of your genealogy file. ANY SOFTWARE (Ancestral Quest, Family Tree Maker, Legacy PAF, RootsMagic, you name it) on ANY FORMAT (USB drive, CD, Your own laptop, even a 3 1/4 inch floppy). Drop it off to us at the booth, come back after your next class, and we'll give you some options for printing things out. Then stop back later in the day and voila--a print of your file, as far as it reaches (or whatever part you want). We have done some huge charts at these conferences and not only is it exciting for the person whose print it is, it is exciting for everyone else to see too.

Check out our conference schedule. We are heading out to SCGS this weekend, and then will be going to Wyoming a couple of weeks after that. We'd love to check out your file and get it all out on a big chart for you.

1 comment:

Kiril The Mad Macedonian Kundurazieff said...

I have little to show for 20 years of on again, off again, research, compared to most folks, and so consider myself a newbie still, in so many ways.

That's why I look forward to my 1st Shindig so much. ;-D

You will be proud of me, though!

I printed out my Pedigree Chart, and Descendant charts for my 3 major lines.

I'm also bringing copies of 27 yr. old letters to my Dad, from his family, all written in Macedonian/Bulgarian/Serbian???, hee, hee! ;-D

I've also got a Welcome to my world post up on my blog, just for Jamboree!