Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Genealogy Gems Podcast Interview

I had such a great talk with Lisa Louise Cooke at SCGS I just have to share it with you. Lisa is really easy to talk to and I felt like we had tons to talk about.

We talked about inheriting genealogy and my passion for keeping your genealogy information out where it can inspire you and give you perspective on life.

(Just click on save or open)

My interview (above) is a special excerpt version of the Genealogy Gems Podcast Premium Episode #28 currently available to Genealogy Gems subscribers. http://www.genealogygemspremium.com You can access the whole episode there for a small fee. She gave me the code "SAVE20" for my readers to be able to get 20% off any membership orders. Well worth it to hear all of Lisa's helps and great guests. Enjoy!

No comments: