Monday, February 22, 2010

Family ChArtist Video

I've never been so flattered/nervous/excited. Mark Tucker has graciously made us an introductory video. I'm so honored that he's so excited about the new program. He has a wonderful graphic mind and for him to like Family ChArtist is just one of the greatest compliments I could ever hope for. And he is such a capable teacher he made it look great. Thank you so much Mark. Take a look.

You can also access the video on YouTube.


Randy Seaver said...


Couldn't see the video on your blog or on YouTube for some reason.

I'll try agaiun later.

Janet Hovorka said...

Boy Randy. I don't know. I can see it both places. Anybody else having troubles? Can you see it yet Randy?

Joan Miller (Luxegen) said...

Great video! What a great product you have. I like the versatility of all the different backgrounds, borders etc. Mark did a good job showing us the features.