Friday, March 2, 2012

UGA's conference this weekend

I'm going to be Scheherazade here for a minute. In the middle of talking about going to find Trefusis, I'm talking about the Who Do You Think You Are Live Conference, and then in the middle of that I'm going to take a break and tell you about UGA's conference this weekend. I promise we'll get back to what I learned at WDYTYAL, and then we'll get back to the awesome things we found near Trefusis. We'll find our way back out just like Scheherazade.

If you haven't already signed up, you can register at the door for the UGA South Davis Conference this weekend at Bountiful High School. 120 classes on a myriad of different topics. The Friday night session tonight with Lisa Louise Cooke will be fun as she hosts "The Virtual Family History Amazing Race." Friday night is free and I'm sure you'll learn tons about how to trace your roots.

Registration on Saturday morning begins at 7am. The Keynote will be given at 8am by Karen Clifford. And you are welcome to bring a lunch to listen to our lunch speaker Tom Underhill. Details can be seen at UGA's website. I hope we'll see you there.

No comments: