Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Book Review

Dick Eastman reviewed my Guide to Salt Lake City this week.  I'm so glad he liked it.  And I've gotten lots of emails that it has helped other people.  It is so good to be able to help people have a good time in Salt Lake.

I'm working on a revision.  City Creek Center has opened now and I have some other things to add too.  If you have any suggestions, let me know.  If you want to be notified when the revision is done, you are welcome to sign up for our newsletter at http://www.familychartmasters.com/newsletter.  We'll let you know when the new version is ready.

2 comments:

Sheri Fenley said...

How could anyone not love this book??? It is brilliant, simply brilliant!

Janet Hovorka said...

Thanks Sheri--And it has a link to your blog post about how many shoes to bring. How could it not be brilliant ? :)