Monday, October 22, 2012

Kudos to Erin

Erin's been racking up the kudos lately.  Here are a few of them:

Just wanted to let you know that the charts have been received by Paul and Ake Sellin and they are very surprised and thrilled. Thanks so very much for all your work.

Helen



Dear Erin
Saw Dad on Saturday and he loved his family chart.
Thanks for all the work you put into it.
Regards
Judith

The chart was a big hit and was a great generator of family stories.  I think we talked more at that reunion than at any other.

I did get a picture of Archibald Douglas Leafgreen as an adult and I do need to make add a sibling for Milton Leafgreen.  Milton had an older sister
named Emma born August 28, 1853 in New Sweden, Jefferson County, Iowa.  She died April 9, 1924 in Fairfield, Jefferson County, Iowa.

This time when you print it for me I would like it to be something I can frame.

Thanks so much for making this a great reunion.
S. Leafgreen

Hello Erin,
We received our Family Tree Chart...The work was beautifully done, we are so pleased with it, and know it will be a hit at our family reunion. Even though this will be a interactive chart, we know that it will serve a purpose in gathering the information we need to complete our family history. We look forward to working with you again.
Thank you and your company for your hard work and service. We will pass it forward your good work of Art!!!!!
Roxanne M
More Happy Grandparents

PRESIDENT PORTER AND I VISITED AND HE AGAIN THANKED US FOR HIS CHART. HE SAID IT IS A MAGNET FOR HIS GRANDCHILDREN WHEN THEY COME FOR A VISIT. THEY LOVE TO FIND THEMSELVES ON THE CHART AND SEE HOW THEY FIT INTO THIS WONDERFUL FAMILY. PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO YOUR STAFF AND LET THEM KNOW THAT WHAT THEY DO MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF 1000'S OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLDNOT A LOT OF JOBS HAVE THAT KIND OF A PAYBACK. SO THE NEXT TIME A COMPUTER CRASHES, THE PRINTER JAMS, THE POST OFFICE DESTROYS A CHART OR A CUSTOMER MAKES A CRAZY REQUEST, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND KNOW THAT IT IS ALL WORTH IT. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY AND THE REST OF THE WEEK. 
Dave D.

I just wanted you to know that our Family Chart was a big hit.  We had 100 cousins participate in our Family Reunion and they loved finding  their names on the chart.
We had a Meet and Greet game that involved the chart and we were off and running for a wonderful weekend.  Thanks so much for your help.  The chart is beautiful.
Kathy N.

I just  wanted you to know that the wall chart was a highlight of our reunion of 300 cousins (of the approx 800 in the tree). It was about 2 feet shorter than the wall! 
Each person present put a 1/4" removable coloured dot beside his/her name to show attendance.
Sorry I don't have a better photo.
Thanks again for your help.
Marilyn T.

Hi Erin,
Received my charts Monday, look great!!!!!  I know that they will be a big hit at the family reunion next month. Thanks for the prompt service. I couldn't be happier.

Paul

We are so lucky to have Erin.  If you want to create a fantastic chart, Erin has an amazing sense of design, an incredible sense of service and an attention to detail that continually amazes me.  You can send her a file to look at through our new Personal Appraisal Page.  We'll get started right away on a masterpiece for you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chart I am working on now is #33 I have done with Janet and her crew. All have been wonderful additions to the homes and family histories of my friends and family. My wife and I will be serving a mission in January and we hope to be able to continue doing charts for the people we meet. Thanks for all you do to further family history and genealogy. Dave and Cheryl Davenport